- Baby Basics Class every other Thursday at 11:15am beginning November 7, 2019 – $5 Drop-In
Babies need time on the floor to support the development of posture, vision, motor skills and connection. Classes are lead by Kathy Strickland, PT with over 25 years’ experience.
In each 45 minute class we will practice tummy play, calming and relaxation techniques, baby massage and understanding your baby’s sensory signals.
- Kids Music & Movement Wednesdays at 4:00pm
Come explore therapeutic music and movement with music therapist Kate Schnieder! Ages 6 to 11 and the cost is only $5 per class!
- Little Musicians! – Tuesdays at 10:30am – Drop In
- Little Musicians! – Fridays at 9:30 and 10:30am – Drop In
This is a delightful music group for ages 0-4. We will play with songs, dance, musical instruments and more! It’s a time to connect with others in playing with the joy of music!
$5 per class or $45 for a 10 class pass. Drop in and check it out!
- Teen Acro Yoga – Thursdays at 6:00pm
Acro Yoga is a practice which combines yoga and acrobatics. In this unique class teens will build strength, work with partners and find a playful way to connect with others!
Registration is through Boise Parks and Recreation. Please check out: http://parks.cityofboise.org/register-for-classes/